Facebook Marketing Agency
Book a free consultation call with Melbourne's friendliest Facebook Marketing Agency Video Outcomes!
Why Use Video Outcomes
Facebook Advertising Agency Services?
Facebook and Instagram can be a difficult platform to market on.
Video Outcomes can help create the perfect Facebook marketing strategy that suits your business and your budget.
We love data! This means you will know whether your campaign is working or not. We monitor clicks, website customer journey’s and completed video views as well as monitoring leads you generate.
Your Facebook and Instagram audience is waiting for you. Video Outcomes can get you in front of them.
What Facebook Marketing Services Do We Offer?
Every business is different. Your approach to getting eyes on your products and services on Facebook will come down to sound strategy.
We can show you how Facebook video advertisements work.
If you ever wanted to know what metrics you should be tracking in your Facebook campaigns. Ask us!
Video Outcomes Facebook Marketing experts can help you improve your approach to growing and engaging a dedicated Facebook audience by:
- tailoring your outgoing Facebook messages and paid posts
- identifying what customers you should be connecting with
- determining and creating articles and blog posts your audience will want to read and share
- monitoring engagement from your Facebook campaigns as users become traffic on your website
- creating video content such as video podcasts, video interviews, social media videos and brand videos for your Facebook audience
- informing you of the right approach to sponsored content campaign management
Video Outcomes offer a range of pay-per-click options for brand awareness, product sales, lead generation and content distribution that are available on the Facebook and Instagram Ads platform such as:
- sponsored video content
- promoted articles and blogs
- display advertisements (these appear outside of the Facebook and Instagram apps on website pages etc)
- image and carousel based advertisements
- customised business and showcase pages
- responding to users that comment on campaign material
- blocking unwanted, brand damaging and spam comments on active campaigns
All of these Facebook advertisements can be targeted specifically by location; job title; interests, online behaviours and behaviour that is tracked on your website. Over time as your reach increases and users engage with your Facebook and Instagram pages and website more and more re-targeting campaigns can be utilised to keep your established audience up to date with new content at a significantly lower cost than targeting them from scratch.
Content Generation For Facebook & Instagram
Video Outcomes will take the leg work out of your content creation needs so you are only reviewing and approving content before it gets posted.
We can arrange months worth of content for you to share so you don’t have to worry about it.
We will research, write, add unique infographics and images and even add video to create the kind of content that is worth sharing with your colleagues and Facebook and Instagram audience.
Video Content for Facebook and Instagram
If you have an established Facebook or Instagram audience or if you are looking to build on your current one, you will need content.
We create great content!
We can create for you amazing content for your Facebook and Instagram followers and for all the new followers that will be coming your way.
- social media videos
- blog content
- article content
- video podcasts
- engaging interview videos
- product demonstrations
- industry panel discussion videos
- event videos
Video content is highly engaging and will quickly demonstrate who you are, what your stand for, what you offer and how you can help. Social media video content for your business such as Facebook video content is great to share and even better as an aid used within lead generation campaigns.
Video Outcomes will take the leg work out of your content creation needs so you are only reviewing and approving content before it gets posted. We will research, write, add unique infographics and images and even add video to create the kind of content that is worth sharing with your audience.