Melbourne Based Facebook Advertising Agency
Truly reach and engage your audience by utilising Melbourne’s most thorough Facebook marketing experts.
What is Facebook advertising and how can it benefit your business?
You may already know that Facebook is the world’s most frequently used social media platform and favoured by advertisers to reach the most people that area already interested in your service or product offering for the lowest cost.
What you may not know is that facebook is currently considered by most professionals as “pay-to-play” meaning that the old days of being able to access your audience for free are gone. The likelihood of having your content, including social media videos, go viral is very low.
To reach your desired audience and in particular new audiences on the platform you’ll have to pay to reach them
Facebook advertisements utilising Facebook’s business manager platform have the greatest potential to reach Australian internet users, with access to 15 million users, followed by Instagram (which is owned by Facebook and uses the same Business Manager platform to create and manage advertising campaigns ) at 9.7 million
YouTube and Facebook are the most used social platforms, with penetration of 80% (for both platforms) of Australian internet users, followed by Instagram at 53%
What is Video Outcomes Facebook advertising procedure?
- We will install the Facebook pixel (similar to the LinkedIn Insights Tag used for LinkedIn Marketing) on your website and select events to track (such as page views, product purchases, button clicks)
- Drive targeted traffic to your website through the creation of highly engaging content such as video based ads that are distributed using Facebook’s Ads Manager.
- Users will begin to visit your website and will be tracked based on their actions on the website.
- When enough successful actions on your website have been made, campaign will optimisation begin. This means that we will allow the Facebook algorithm to find new customers that have similar features to people that have previously completed actions on your website.
- Retargeting new advertising content to potential customers that did not complete a transaction (based on metrics such as video engagement and user website engagement) can begin.
Video Outcomes has in-depth knowledge of how to properly mark-up your website using the Facebook pixel and then how best to drive traffic to your website using Facebook’s ads manager platform.
We specialise in re-targeting your website users based their level of engagement and providing them new content that will take them closer to a sale.
After your website has had enough visitors we can re-optimise your Facebook Ads campaigns to target new customers with similar traits to those that have already completed actions on your website.
What is the Facebook Pixel and how can it help your Facebook Marketing Campaigns?
The Facebook Pixel is Facebook’s proprietary code that when placed within your website’s code will start immediately collecting data on events that are useful for targeting customers on the Facebook Business/Ads platform.
When installed, the Facebook Pixel will begin tracking user engagement on your website such as button clicks, contact form submissions and unique page views.
Even if you are not immediately running social media ads to your website you should install the Facebook Pixel simply to allow it to have as much time to gather data on your website’s users in order optimise your Facebook advertising campaigns at a later date.
How much do Facebook advertisements cost?
Costs directly attributed to Facebook (Ad Spend) can be viewed in 2 ways:
1) How much does it cost to get people to my website?
2) How much does it cost to get people to complete an action on my website such as a product or service purchase?
The answer to both questions unfortunately is…it depends.
Though getting people to see your ad and click through to your website will likely be cheaper than get someone to make a purchase on your website. What will ultimately determine your ad spend costs whether it be based on website visit or website conversion will depend on:
- The product/service you are selling.
- How many people this product/service can help.
- How similar your product is to other products on the market.
- The total number of competitors in the market that are using Facebook Ads for a similar product.
- The size of the audience you are advertising to (eg one suburb or the entire country).
- The cost of the product or service you are selling as often higher cost items or services come with longer customer decision making times.
- The quality of your advertisement copy/visual content.
Some ideal products and services that can benefit from Facebook Advertising are:
Local Products & Services Facebook Ads Campaigns:
- Private schools for Dance, Art, Music and Math and English Tutoring.
- Lawyers, Accountants, Conveyancers and other local professional services.
- Construction services from building, plumbing, painting, bricklaying and electrical services.
- Gyms, clothing and other specialty local stores.
- Restaurants & Food Trucks
Citywide and National Facebook Ads Campaigns:
- Products with broad appeal such as clothing, jewellery, electrical goods, food products, health and wellbeing products.
- Businesses selling software as a service, Search Engine Optimisation companies etc.
- PR campaigns for non-profits and government organisations.
Example of Facebooks Ads on mobile interface:
Can I advertise using video on Facebook?
Absolutely, in fact we’d recommend it and it is a specialty service offered by Video Outcomes as we create videos that are often solely for the purpose of selling products or services via Facebook.
Why do we recommend using video for your Facebook marketing campaigns?
This is due to 2 main reasons:
1) Video has proven to be much more engaging than text based or image based advertisements.
2) There are retargeting options that are unavailable if you do not use a video
Can I re-target advertisements to people that engaged with my previous campaigns?
You’ve spent time and money making sure that people have seen your advertisements. This audience is higher up the sales funnel and are now aware of your brand, services or products and may have even engaged with your website.
Don’t let them get away! Don’t pay to acquire them a second time. They’ve already been netted by your Facebook Pixel.
There are multiple methods of retargeting new content to people that have engaged with your previous content such as:
Retargeting new ads and content to users that viewed a portion of your videos posted on LinkedIn (25%, 50%, 75% or the completed video)
Retargeting people that engaged with certain pages or events on your website.
There’s no better way to follow up your initial advertising campaigns than with highly focused advertising that is properly retargeted to potential customer’s closer to the top of your sales funnel.
Other Video Outcomes Digital Marketing Services
Would you like a free Facebook Marketing consultation?
What Are The Next Steps in Using Video Outcomes for Facebook Advertising?
Request A Consultation:
Simply send us a message via our contact page and let us know good time to contact you by phone.
After a quick conversation about your business goals we will ask you to provide:
- Your current website address
- The kind of people your would like to see your content and what you would like them to do (visit website, watch video, make contact, make a purchase etc)
- If you have a monthly budget in mind
Facebook Demographic Research & Competitor Analysis
We will conduct a brief analysis of the available audiences that Facebook can target your advertising to and locate as much information on advertising methods used by your competitors.
This analysis will also determine project costing estimates.
Project Costings & Timeline:
We will provide you a strategy outline, an estimate of costs and an estimated timeline to achieve these results and present these to you in person.