Melbourne Based Video Marketing Agency
Is it time that your videos were seen?
Videos are a wonderful medium created to inform and engage audiences more efficiently than and image based messaging. But what good is a video that nobody sees?
Video Marketing is the combination of great video content with expertly managed paid social media advertising campaigns that use video as their primary form of content to obtain website traffic, product sales and service leads for a business or organisation.
We are Video Outcomes, a Melbourne based video marketing company that can help businesses that are looking to attract more eyes on their products, service offerings or other branding activities such as exhibitions, corporate events, acts of community support, facility openings etc.
Can We Help?
What is Video Marketing and how can it benefit your business?
Video Marketing is the combination of expertly managed paid social media advertising campaigns that use video as their primary form of content to obtain website traffic, product sales and service leads for a business or organisation.
Groups that can benefit from using a Melbourne based Video Marketing agency like Video Outcomes are those that are looking to attract more eyes on their products, service offerings or other branding activities such as exhibitions, corporate events, acts of community support, facility openings etc.
By creating stunning social media video content and corporate video content and expertly marrying that content to well managed paid social media campaigns, businesses can obtain:
- Higher rates of engagement for their video content.
- Higher rates of sales and leads.
- Genuine knowledge of which demographics engaged with their content the most and what actions were completed afterward watching that content.
- Improved website conversion rates such as purchases, website page clicks, form submissions.
Want to learn more about video marketing?
Some interesting statistics on Video Marketing in 2021
- 81% of businesses use video as a marketing tool — up from 63% over the last year. (Hubspot)
- Including a video on your landing page can boost your conversion rate by up to 80%. (Unbounce)
- On average, people spend 2.6x more time on pages with video than without. (Wistia)
- Facebook is the most used platform for social marketers. (Sprout Social)
- Video campaigns on LinkedIn have 50% view rates. (LinkedIn)
- Videos attach 300% more traffic and help to nurture leads. (MarketingSherpa)
- A website is 53 times more likely to reach the front page of Google if it includes video. (Insivia)
- Social video generates 1200% more shares than text and image content combined. (G2 Crowd)
- 65% of people use YouTube to help them solve a problem. Want to build a house or remove weird parasites from your eye? YouTube might have the answer. (Google)
- Social media posts with video have 48% more views. (Invideo.io)
How Can We Help With Video Production?
Video production costs vary due to a variety of factors that generally relate firstly to:
- the scale of the production (multiple crew members for lighting, sound, make-up, actors etc) and secondly
- the amount of time the production takes to complete (including editing and post-production/Visual Effects).
Each production company will structure their costs differently. As the visual quality of the final product increases so inevitably will the cost.
Professional video production throughout Melbourne could vary from:
- As little as $1500 (1 person crew, half-day shoot, editing, 2 revisions),
- to $10,000+ for something similar utilising a cinema quality camera and lenses, 2-3 person production crew perhaps including an actor, location hire, props hire, half-day shoot, editing, 2 revisions.
Though all video production companies would prefer the final video to look like a cinematic masterpiece and charge the client for that privilege.
A serious issue remains:
- Does an increase in production cost equate to higher engagement and greater sales or leads (a priority for many businesses not looking to simply “brand”).
There is an assumption that expensive means quality.
However, if the link between
1) the purpose of a video (the reason most businesses create video content is generally to drive ROI) and,
2) its creative content is severed (or in many cases never existed in the first place)
then the final value of an incredible video that a) looks great and b) is creative, can still be not fit for purpose, i.e. that the wonderfully creative video it did not provide any return on investment often remaining completely unseen by its intended audience.
A video should be worth the time and cost that it takes to make and provide value to its owner into the future. Video Outcomes can assist you with the entire video production process as well as what comes next…video distribution.
We can help you create different types of corporate video.
See here for a complete guide to planning a video production
Perhaps you have an upcoming video interview and are looking for tips to look and sound good in your video?
Here are some great questions to ask your corporate video production company prior to engaging them!
If you need some information to create a video production brief look no further!
What costs are associated with video distribution and marketing?
Video distribution costs vary due to:
- the volume of people that you want to engage
- the platform you want to engage them on (LinkedIn Advertising, Facebook Advertising or Facebook Business Manager, Youtube Advertising or Google Display Network)
- The action you want them to perform
Distribution platforms are different based on the audiences they claim to have market share of.
Below is brief breakdown of what you can expect in terms of impressions and clicks when you spend $100 on each platform.
Impressions are the total number of times your content could have been seen – the total volume of times your video advertisement was shown to users regardless of whether there was any form of engagement with the content or not.
Please keep in mind that it is difficult to draw a direct comparison of costs between a local service based business and a country wide e-commerce campaign as both have different levels of appeal and calls to action.
Campaigns will generally perform better earlier in terms of overall engagement (not necessarily in terms of conversions), and costs generally increase over time as audience saturation increases, below are averages for a 2 month campaign:
Facebook/Instagram Costs Per $100 Ad Spend
Est. 100 clicks at $1AUD per click.
Est. 10,000 -12,000 impressions.
LinkedIn Costs Per $100 Ad Spend
Est. 5 – 6 clicks at $15 – $20 (AUD) per click.
Est. 500 -1,000 impressions.
Impresssions and video views are free. LinkedIn only charges for clicks.
Youtube Costs Per $100 Ad Spend
Est. 10 – 30 clicks at $1-5 AUD per click.
Est. 8,000 -10,000 impressions.
$0.05 – $0.40 AUD per view
Charged on a per-view and per-click basis.
Television Costs Per $100 Ad Spend
$100 won’t get you far and there’s no way to directly track customer engagement if you’re using multiple methods of advertising. Though the cost is increasingly dropping every year.