Melbourne Based Video Marketing Agency
Video Outcomes is a Melbourne based video marketing agency specialising in both the creation of unique video content and the management of paid social media campaigns.
What is Video Marketing and how can it benefit your business?
Video Marketing is the combination of expertly managed paid social media advertising campaigns that use video as their primary form of content to obtain website traffic, product sales and service leads for a business or organisation.
Groups that can benefit from using a Melbourne based Video Marketing agency such as Video Outcomes are those that are looking to attract more eyes on their products, service offerings or other branding activities such as exhibitions, corporate events, acts of community support, facility openings etc.
- Higher rates of engagement for their video content.
- Higher rates of sales and leads.
- Genuine knowledge of which demographics engaged with their content the most and what actions were completed afterward watching that content.
- Improved website conversion rates such as purchases, website page clicks, form submissions.
Some interesting statistics on Video Marketing in 2021
- 81% of businesses use video as a marketing tool — up from 63% over the last year. (Hubspot)
- Including a video on your landing page can boost your conversion rate by up to 80%. (Unbounce)
- On average, people spend 2.6x more time on pages with video than without. (Wistia)
- Facebook is the most used platform for social marketers. (Sprout Social)
- Video campaigns on LinkedIn have 50% view rates. (LinkedIn)
- Videos attach 300% more traffic and help to nurture leads. (MarketingSherpa)
- A website is 53 times more likely to reach the front page of Google if it includes video. (Insivia)
- Social video generates 1200% more shares than text and image content combined. (G2 Crowd)
- 65% of people use YouTube to help them solve a problem. Want to build a house or remove weird parasites from your eye? YouTube might have the answer. (Google)
- Social media posts with video have 48% more views. (The Marketing Helpline)
How much does Melbourne based video marketing cost?
Video Production Costs
Video production costs vary due to a variety of factors that generally relate firstly to
- the scale of the production (multiple crew members for lighting, sound, make-up, actors etc) and secondly
- the amount of time the production takes to complete (including editing and post-production/Visual Effects).
Each production company will structure their costs differently. As the visual quality of the final product increases so inevitably will the cost.
Professional video production throughout Melbourne could vary from:
- As little as $1500 (1 person crew, half-day shoot, editing, 2 revisions),
- to $10,000 for something similar utilising a cinema quality camera and lenses, 2-3 person production crew perhaps including an actor, location hire, props hire, half-day shoot, editing, 2 revisions.
Though all video production companies would prefer the final video to look like a cinematic masterpiece and charge the client for that privilege.
A serious issue remains:
- Does an increase in production cost equate to higher engagement and greater sales or leads (a priority for many businesses not looking to simply “brand”).
There is an assumption that expensive means quality.
However, if the link between the purpose of the video and its creative content is severed (or in many cases was never linked in the first place)
Video Distribution Costs
Video distribution costs vary due to:
- the volume of people that you want to engage
- the platform you want to engage them on (LinkedIn Advertising, Facebook Advertising or Facebook Business Manager, Youtube Advertising or Google Display Network)
- The action you want them to perform
Distribution platforms are different based on the audiences they claim to have market share of.
Below is brief breakdown of what you can expect in terms of impressions and clicks when you spend $100 on each platform.
Impressions are the total number of times your content could have been seen – the total volume of times your video advertisement was shown to users regardless of whether there was any form of engagement with the content or not.
Please keep in mind that it is difficult to draw a direct comparison of costs between a local service based business and a country wide e-commerce campaign as both have different levels of appeal and calls to action.
Campaigns will generally perform better earlier in terms of overall engagement (not necessarily in terms of conversions), and costs generally increase over time as audience saturation increases, below are averages for a 2 month campaign:
Facebook/Instagram Costs Per $100 Ad Spend
Est. 100 clicks at $1AUD per click.
Est. 10,000 -12,000 impressions.
LinkedIn Costs Per $100 Ad Spend
Est. 5 – 6 clicks at $15 – $20 (AUD) per click.
Est. 500 -1,000 impressions.
Impresssions and video views are free. LinkedIn only charges for clicks.
Youtube Costs Per $100 Ad Spend
Est. 10 – 30 clicks at $1-5 AUD per click.
Est. 8,000 -10,000 impressions.
$0.05 – $0.40 AUD per view
Charged on a per-view and per-click basis.
Television Costs Per $100 Ad Spend
$100 won’t get you far and there’s no way to directly track customer engagement if you’re using multiple methods of advertising. Though the cost is increasingly dropping every year.
Other Video Outcomes Digital Marketing Services
Would you like a free Video Marketing consultation?
What Are The Next Steps in Using Video Outcomes for Video Marketing?
Request A Consultation:
Simply send us a message via our contact page and let us know good time to contact you by phone.
After a quick conversation about your business goals we will ask you to provide:
- Your current website address
- The kind of people you would like to see your content and what you would like them to do (visit website, watch video, make contact, make a purchase etc)
- Preference of distribution platform
- If you have a budget in mind for video production and a seperate budget for distribution
Project Costings & Timeline:
We will provide you a project brief, an estimate of costs and an estimated timeline to achieve these results and present these to you in person.