Melbourne SEO Experts
Is it time that your website was seen on search engines like Google?
Your website is the front door to your business in the online space. It has limitless potential to attract new customers to your services and products. But is it working hard enough for you? Is it appearing where you want it to appear on search engines?
Search engine optimisation is the process of bringing a website to its peak usefulness. This means a website that has few technical errors and issues, contains useful content that is serving the user first and is connected throughout the web as an authority in its space. Search engines reward useful and authoritative websites by giving them a higher ranking.
We are Video Outcomes, Melbourne based SEO experts that can help businesses that are looking to have their website appear higher on search engines such as Google both locally and nationally.
What is Search Engine Optimisation and how can it benefit your business?
Search engine optimisation or SEO is the process of creating a great website for your users and is not about tricking Google or using shady short term tactics.
A great SEO process will provide your users with clear, informative and engaging content that search engines will reward with higher rankings and in turn greater traffic to your website.
When properly optimised any page on your website can potentially become the new front door for users to enter and engage with your content.
By creating well structured, clear, informative and engaging content that will benefit your users your website will:
- Rank higher in the search engine ranking positions (SERPS)
- Get more traffic from users interested in your content including your services and products generating greater sales and leads.
- Help your users better understand your products and services.
- Consider your site an authority in the area of your expertise.
Some interesting statistics on Search Engine Optimisation in 2021
- On the first page alone, the first five organic results account for 67.60% of all the clicks.. (ImpactPlus)
- 68% of online experiences begin with a search engine. (Inter-Growth)
- 0.78% of Google searchers click on results from the 2nd page. (Backlinko)
- 69.7% of search queries contain four words or more. (Ahrefs)
- Video campaigns on LinkedIn have 50% view rates. (LinkedIn)
- 53% of US consumers say that they research products using a search engine before deciding whether or not to buy (Google)
- A website is 53 times more likely to reach the front page of Google if it includes video. (Insivia)
- Google organic search is responsible for 59.2% of the world’s web traffic. (Sparktoro)
- 50% of visitors are more likely to click a result if the brand appears multiple times in search engine results. (Search Engine People)
- 46% of all Google searches are looking for local information. (GoGulf)
How Can Video Outcomes Help With Melbourne Search Engine Optimisation?
Firstly, we can help explain the search engine optimisation process to your in great detail without your eyes glazing over.
Simply put, a fast, error free website with great content that users engage with will be rewarded by search engines with higher rankings. How much content, its quality and what your website ranks for will be determined by your competition.
We are Melbourne based SEO’s and never more than a phone call or a quick email away from getting in touch with you. We love to chat about all things website, seo and digital marketing.
We provide a range of services that can be packaged together or priced separately including:
- fixing technical errors and problems with your website that may be holding your website back from ranking on search engines.
- improving the structure of your website so search engines can better understand it.
- improving the interconnectivity of your website so users and search engines can flow through your website better.
- improve the loading speed of your website by reducing image sizes and adding cache.
- improve the existing text content on your site in the eyes of users and search engines.
- create engaging content that serves the user first.
- analysing your competition that currently ranks at number 1 to determine what search engines are looking for in websites within your industry.
- analysing your competition to understand what will lead to greater conversions within your industry.
- create video that will serve to improve your website by keeping users onsite longer.
What costs are associated with Melbourne Search Engine Optimisation?
Search Engine Optimisation costs can vary due to:
- the volume of errors that need to be fixed
- the volume and quality of content that needs to be created
- the competitiveness of your industry and the terms you wish to rank for
- the quality of competitor sites that already rank highly
- the time you need to achieve your goals
Remember…your competition already ranks atop the search engine ranking positions (SERPS). Your competition will give you the greatest clues as to what kind of website and what kind of content is required to engage users in your area of interest. When you show that you have this kind of content search engines will start rewarding you with higher and higher position rankings…over time.
Below is brief breakdown of what you can expect in terms of costs for a packaged SEO campaign with Video Outcomes. However, please keep in mind that all websites and industries are different and none start from the same starting point.